This easy low sodium taco seasoning is loaded with flavor and uses simple, pantry friendly ingredients. Enjoy your favorite recipes again without all the massive sodium of traditional taco seasoning.
- ½ cup chili powder (no-salt)
- 3 tablespoons onion powder
- 3 tablespoons cumin
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon hot smoked paprika (optional)
- Place all of the ingredients in a large bowl, and whisk well to combine.
- Spoon ingredients into a jar, and cover tightly.
- Can be kept for up to 3 months.
*This recipe and all the recipes on EasyLowSodiumRecipes.com are meant to offer alternatives for individuals seeking low sodium recipes. These recipes DO NOT follow any specific medical guidelines for individual diet needs or specific sodium restrictions. Be sure to check with a medical professional regarding your individual sodium and dietary needs.
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Category: Seasoning
- Cuisine: Mexican