A low-sodium, hearty classic meatloaf with all the savory flavor you know and love.
- 1 1/2 lbs lean ground beef
- 3/4 cup Panko breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup no-salt added ketchup, divided
- 1 1/2 tablespoons dried parsley flakes
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 large egg
- Preheat oven to 350°(F)
- In a large bowl, use hands and mix all ingredients except for 1/4 cup of the ketchup
- Shape meat mixture into a loaf and place in a greased baking pan. It does not need to touch the sides. A 9.5″ x 5″ loaf pan works best.
- Bake at 350° for 45 minutes. Brush remaining ketchup over meatloaf and bake another 15 minutes for a total of 60 minutes. Internal temp when done should be 165°(F).
*This recipe and all the recipes on EasyLowSodiumRecipes.com are meant to offer alternatives for individuals seeking low sodium recipes. These recipes DO NOT follow any specific medical guidelines for individual diet needs or specific sodium restrictions. Be sure to check with a medical professional regarding your individual sodium and dietary needs.
- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cook Time: 60 min
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American