A low-sodium, hearty classic meatloaf with all the savory flavor you know and love.
- 1 1/2 lbs lean ground beef
- 3/4 cup Panko breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup no-salt added ketchup, divided
- 1 1/2 tablespoons dried parsley flakes
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 large egg
- Preheat oven to 350°(F)
- In a large bowl, use hands and mix all ingredients except for 1/4 cup of the ketchup
- Shape meat mixture into a loaf and place in a greased baking pan. It does not need to touch the sides. A 9.5″ x 5″ loaf pan works best.
- Bake at 350° for 45 minutes. Brush remaining ketchup over meatloaf and bake another 15 minutes for a total of 60 minutes. Internal temp when done should be 165°(F).