Lean pork tenderloin is lightly seasoned and topped with a vibrant and delicious horseradish crust. So tender, so juicy, so delicious and very low in sodium.
- 1 pork tenderloin – natural with no additives, .75-1.5lbs.
- 1/4 cup panko breadcrumbs, plain
- 2 tbs prepared horseradish
- 2 tbs avocado oil
- 1 tsp fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1/4 tsp lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 425°(F) and line a baking sheet with foil.
- Rinse pork tenderloin with cool water and pat completely dry. Trim of any excess fat or silverskin.
- Apply 1tsp of the avocado oil and add the pepper and garlic to the whole tenderloin. Set aside.
- In a bowl, mix together the panko breadcrumbs, prepared horseradish, rosemary, lemon juice and remaining avocado oil. Mix well to form a thick, moist consistency.
- Apply the horseradish mix along the top of the pork, spreading it out and pressing it in as best possible.
- Place pork tenderloin on lined baking sheet and place in preheated oven at 425°(F) for 22-25 minutes, depending on size.
- Remove from oven when internal temperature of the pork is 140°(F) when measured with an instant read thermometer.
- Set oven to broil and place baking sheet with pork under the broiler for 1-2 minutes to brown up the crust. Pork is done when internal temperature is 145°(F).
- Remove from oven and place pork on a cutting board and let rest for 5-10 minutes before slicing and serving.
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cook Time: 25 min
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American