Make your salads come alive with this rich, creamy and delicious low-sodium ranch seasoning. An excellent mix of ingredients that leaves out all the extra sodium.
Ranch Dressing Ingredients:
- 1 cup Milk (low-fat, 2%)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/3 cup Greek Yogurt (low-fat, 2%)
- 3 tablespoons ranch seasoning (below)
Ranch Seasoning Ingredients:
- 1/3 cup powdered non-fat milk
- 2 tablespoons dried parsley
- 1 tablespoon dried dill
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 2 teaspoons dried onion flakes (dried minced onion)
- 1 ½ teaspoons dried chives
- 1 ½ teaspoons freshly ground black pepper
- Stir the milk and lemon juice together in a glass container. Let sit for 5 minutes.
- Whisk the milk/lemon mixture together to break down any clumps.
- Whisk together the milk mixture and yogurt until smooth. Add in the 3 tablespoons of ranch seasoning and whisk until well mixed.
- Store in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.
- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cook Time: N/A
- Category: Salad Dressing
- Method: No-cook
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 2 tbs