Our ranch seasoning is incredibly delicious, insanely inexpensive, and intensely addictive. Also, because buttermilk is high in sodium, we’ve put together a tasty substitute for all the flavor with a citrus zing!
Ranch Dressing Ingredients:
- 1 cup low fat or regular milk
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/3 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 3 tablespoons ranch seasoning
Ranch Seasoning Ingredients:
- 1/3 cup powdered low fat or regular milk
- 2 tablespoons dried parsley
- 1 tablespoon dried dill
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 2 teaspoons dried onion flakes (dried minced garlic)
- 1 ½ teaspoons dried chives
- 1 ½ teaspoons freshly ground black pepper
- Stir the milk and lemon juice together in a glass container. Let sit for 5 minutes.
- Whisk the milk/lemon mixture together to break down any clumps.
- Whisk together 1/3 cup of the milk, the yogurt, and the ranch seasoning.
- Store in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.
- Serving Size: 2 tbs