These chicken breasts are tender, juicy are loaded with vibrant flavors. They’re are excellent as a meal or used in salads. With flavors of lemon, oregano and garlic, these chicken breasts have a Mediterranean flair and are super easy to make.
- 2 Boneless, skinless chicken breasts (8-10oz each)
- 2 tbs Olive oil
- 1 Lemon, zested and juiced
- 1 tbs Oregano, dried
- 2 Garlic cloves, minced
- ½ tsp Lemon pepper seasoning (salt-free)
- 1/2 tsp Onion powder
- Poke the chicken breasts all over with the tines of a fork. Place the chicken in a large resealable plastic bag.
- Whisk together the olive oil, lemon zest, lemon juice, oregano, garlic clove, lemon pepper, and onion powder in a small bowl.
- Pour the marinade over the chicken.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Fit a piece of parchment in a medium, rimmed sheet pan.
- Remove the chicken from the marinade, and place on prepared sheet pan. Discard remaining marinade.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until chicken registers 165 degrees.
- Serve on a plate with lemon slices, or over a bed of spinach with lemon wedges and a light vinaigrette.
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cook Time: 25-30 minutes
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American